ADI Training Course
Driving Instructor ADI Training Course.
Why would you choose us for your ADI Training?We strive to offer the best possible driving instructor training. The driving instructor training is overseen by Kathy Higgins; one of the countries’ most respected and qualified driving instructor trainers and an award winning business woman. However, Kathy is still very much down to earth and still has her feet firmly on the ground.Here are some questions you should ask before embarking on a training course, why not compare our answers to other training schools:
- How long has the trainer been qualified and how long as an ADI trainer? Kathy Higgins qualified as an instructor in 2000 and started Instructor training as an ORDIT instructor trainer back in 2002. Colin Chown qualified as an instructor in 2003 and as an ORDIT trainer in 2012.
- Do you pay for your instructor training up front? We like to be as flexible as possible, to make it easy for you to fund your training. You can pay for the whole course or pay as you go, session by session.
- Are you offered a refund, just in case you change your mind, or have to stop training? We offer all our trainees refunds in the event you have to stop training. Check out our terms and conditions.
- Can you choose to pay as you go? Yes of course you can, or you can pay for each part as you pass them.
- Will the training just focus on the part 3 pre-set driving instructor tests? No, we will cover all that is required for the part 3 test, however, our part 3 course is 44 hours long, this will allow us to teach you all the skills you need, including roundabout, bay parking and country roads to become a successful driving instructor.
- What support is available once you pass? After you pass all your tests with us, We will help you decide what franchise, if any to go with, you might want to join our team, but we do not force you to join us! We also help you find dual controls, driving instructor insurance, driving school car, and much more.
- Is there an opportunity of joining the franchise once you pass? The simple answer is yes, once you pass your driving instructor test we will always be there for you and offer you a franchise with us, if this is the best solution for you.
- Are there any opportunities to continue to train and continue to develop as a business person and driving instructor? Yes, there are plenty of opportunities with us to continue to develop.